Hello! Welcome to an introduction of my adapted animation, “The Two Goats”. This animation is adapted from one of Aesop’s fable’s and teaches a lesson about pride. In this animation, you’ll be introduced to Toto, David, and Abua. You’ll be able to choose an ending for my animation, so try it out!

In order to create my animation, I first needed to find a fable to base it off of. After doing that, I created an alternate ending for it. Then, I created a script for the entire fable and added onto it so that each act was at least 1 minute long. I created two different versions of Act 2. One had a happy ending, while the other had a bad one. Before I started my animation, I created a project plan to keep myself on task. Finally, I started my animation. In my animation, I allowed the viewer to choose a decision, which would lead to a certain ending. I also imported some characters from storyboard.that to my animation.

Link to script:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AWI5HftmEliCWkOEnpL2GsUh0H8Jgj-dfIWx2A4Nlbw/edit?usp=sharing

(Horizontal picture is Act 1. Vertical Picture is Act 2A and Act 2B.)

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Two Goats Remixed by Katherine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.