,

Welcome to the newly created version of your well-known childhood fairy tale, Goldilocks and the Three Bears. In this case, it is Silver-hair and the Three Bears. At the beginning of this process, we had to come up with an alternate ending for the fairy tale we chose. My ending was creative along with the opposite outcome. Specifically, in my ending, Silver-hair realizes that the bear family lives in the house. Thus, she escapes before they arrive, but actually faces a puzzling conversation with them in the woods. Luckily, she survives and returns home safely. My animation is the following:

However, this animation you can see was created by following many steps. One of the first steps was creating a project script in which I described all the settings and characters including their dialogue for act 1, act 2a, and act 2b. The script was written in detail with specific stage directions. It looked like the following:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12SWrS5sv1wcn6CYri1Cydp-4zzZR1MbX7gxMDOmCFzg/edit?usp=sharing

Furthermore, we also created storyboards to help guide us through the animation. It was a great presentation of the characters and setting according to the script. We made 2 separate storyboards for act 1 and act 2. The storyboards were the following:

To conclude, this animation was a success with all the guidelines we had to help us. Overall, I am proud of my progress and what I was able to accomplish. I hope you enjoy viewing this.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Silver-hair and the Three Bears Remixed by Ritwika is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.