The scratch animation I made was based on the story “Buttercup.” The process had happened mostly at school and partly for homework. My class and I started about a week ago when we picked out what stories we wanted to do. I picked the story Buttercup because I really loved the named. Our class then proceeded to create an outline of part 1 and the two versions of part 2’s. We made two parts of part 2 because it was an interactive story. Our class then made the scripts. The next step was to create a homework log. The homework log was a table that we wrote our homework plan on. We would do as much homework as the table said. After making the homework log our class started programming using If Then sequences. This enabled us to make the scratch interactive. (If your interested in my script this is the link:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zwc0U3_OeQ80aIolllST2fnDosdEnm6ipTF0jUk2WGo/edit) That was my process!!

CC BY-SA 4.0 Buttercup Remixed by Shantanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.