As Christmas, along with many other holidays, are just around the corner, I continuously think how I can make this year better than last, but to be honest, at this point in my life, I find myself not wanting the same things or not wanting to do the same things.

What I really want during my Christmas break is to just chill out, I don’t want to think about school or college applications or sports or anything, all I want this Christmas is to forget about it all for just a little bit.

That’s not to say I don’t want to do all of the other Christmas related activities, I’d just say my priorities have changed, so I’m curious as to what a perfect Christmas for you would be?

CC BY-SA 4.0 What is your perfect Christmas? by Ryan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Danny 8 months ago

Hey Ryan, first of all great post. I completely agree with you on your idea of a “perfect christmas”. At this point of my life there really isn’t any type of gift that i’m dying to get that would make this christmas really special. Instead, as you said, i’m mainly looking for a break from everything. All I really want to do this christmas is spend time with friends and family, in my eyes thats what would make it perfect.