I have created a survey to gather information pertaining to how people sleep and what they do before bed. I am hoping to include this information is my research topic to figure out how we can get the best nights sleep.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0h5pFjWiFeoTxj-9VuEpR642N_WBwgPZciCEDpxFaoFy-CA/viewform

Photo by Photo Extremist

CC BY-SA 4.0 Sleep Survey by Lena is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Manwinder 1 year ago

Hey Lena,

I really can’t wait to see all the data you gather from the surveys. I have heard so many things that may come in the way of getting a goodnights rest. I always wonder how much of that is actually true. I feel like for a high schooler any sleep you can get is not enough. We always seem tired and want to sleep all the time. I look forward to reading your essay to find out more about sleeping well!

2. Ben 1 year ago

This is really cool! I love to learn more about my sleep? How often do you sleep per night? Would you say you have good sleeping habits?

3. Olivia 1 year ago

This is really interesting! Are you collecting information from people of all ages or just high schoolers?