1. Markie 8 months ago

This a beautiful way to describe a shell!! I think it would have been even more intriguing than it already was if you added a couple more lines about the shell. Just some thoughts anyways good job!

2. Fernando 9 months ago

That’s a beautiful shell, I love the Bahamas.

3. Ana 9 months ago

The shell is very nice! I liked the poem because you describe the shell and more in just a few words.

4. Valeria 9 months ago

The article is very descriptive of the shell, it has lots of details.

5. Daniela 9 months ago

I think that this is a great article. The shell looks beautiful and the way that it is described is also good.

6. Maria Paula 9 months ago

i think the article is really good, and it really describes the shell. The shell is really pretty.

7. Diana 9 months ago

This poem is interesting because you described the shell in just few words. Good job!

8. Daniel 9 months ago

The shell is described with close attention and I was able to imagine how it looked and felt. Your metaphors really enhance your context. It was a really nice writing piece! 🙂

9. Isabella 9 months ago

I think the article was really good and the shell was beautiful.

10. Maria 9 months ago

I really like the article and how you explained the shell. I think the shell is really nice. Amazing article!!

11. Susy 9 months ago

the shell is very beautiful and it is very nice how you say the article. very educative!