1. Naomi 1 year ago

Skayla,

I really enjoy your style of poetry. I like how you used very few words to get a big meaning across, and I think because of this, your poem was even more impactful. Also, this can be interpreted in so many ways, which personalizes the poem for each person and read. Great job!
    –Naomi

2. Jack 1 year ago

I like this a lot. Great wording and get’s a point across in a driving and short manner. You should do some more like this 🙂

3. Mariana 1 year ago

I really like your poetry, and I like all the words you used for the poem that makes the picture so descriptive for the poem, it short but it has all the words you need to understand. It is really pretty. Congrats!

4. Chloe 1 year ago

Short but sweet. I like this poem because as a student I can relate to the fact that it is always loud and everyone is talking, but one is hardly ever heard. It is a frustrating cycle to be stuck in. I also enjoyed the photo that goes along with the poem, abstract and kind of cluttered. Well done.