Let that be a reminder

that people notice when you aren’t there

that people care more than you know

that you are braver than you believe

that you are stronger than you think

that you are twice as beautiful than you ever imagined

let that be a reminder

that you are in control

that’s in the past

that you are beyond it now

that it’s okay if you aren’t feeling okay

let that be a reminder

that you are loved

that you are strong

that you are missed

that you are worth the best

that you deserve to win

that you need to

Always keep fighting

Let that be a reminder

that bad days don’t last forever

CC BY-SA 4.0 Let that be a reminder by Bella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ryan 9 months ago

Bella,
    Thank you for sharing your work. I think eveyone should read this poem, on good days and bad days. It reminds you that you are special and loved. This poem will impact everyone who reads it.
    Good Job!

2. Matthew 9 months ago

your poem is one of the most honest depictions of life and our need for motivation or our need to feel wanted. i can honestly relate to the feelings portrayed by both the picture and the poem. the feeling of lonesomeness and what has led us to that point but what we need to remember in the confusion.

3. Vicky 9 months ago

Bella, That you for reminding me that I am a person that is strong, loved and cared about. This is a message that all teens need with all the stress they have throughout their teen years. I loved this poem and it makes me see that I am important. Thank You! 🙂

4. Heidi 9 months ago

Thank you for sharing this. It’s really beautiful. I feel like there’s a weird stigma around mental illness and I believe we have to shed more light on this important issue that affects so many people. Thank you for shedding your light.

5. Maggie 9 months ago

Bella I really think this poem is something special. It has a really important message that I feel all high school students need to hear. It’s easy to feel irrelevant and unimportant, but the little reminders that we all matter can make a big difference.