i am white

i look like a bike

i lied, but i am white

when you see me, you’ll be amazed

i swam all the way here

more like i floated

but who cares

i’m amazing

my one dream is to fly

but that won’t happen

at least i can dream about it

but i am one hell of a swimmer

i have shield on my back

but no stars or stripes

ive been in the mouth of a bird

thats like my uber

my name is ice because im white like dice

no legs ,no feet

but ive been more places than you

Photo by PublicDomainPictures (Pixabay)

CC BY-SA 4.0 who am i by Tasean is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Anthony 11 months ago

Dear Tasean your poem is “interesting”.As a animal lover i like the fact that you made poem about jellyfish.

2. Matthew 11 months ago

its ok. it talks about the real identity and the fake identity. its ok

3. Leslye 11 months ago

i like how you made it tricky to understand who you are and it was a bit funny too

4. Elliot 11 months ago

I really enjoyed reading reading your poem. My favorite line was when you said ” i am white”. Are you actually white? If not do you aspire to be white?

5. Bella 11 months ago

Although you have a unique writing style, I think that you had a fascinating message behind the poem. Some people may not really understand what you’re trying to say. Even though I don’t really understand it, you should be proud of your work because I think you used an interesting choice of words. A different idea every few stanzas leaving mystery ‘at least i can dream about it, but i am one hell of a swimmer’ was very interesting because it was the same topic but seemed random. Maybe next time you can make your voice more clear. COOL COOL

6. Gonzalo 11 months ago

I liked this poem a lot!! It says lots of real things that if you think will happen, it don’t… #1 I LIKED SO MUCH 🙂 :'(

7. Juan Manuel 11 months ago

I really liked your poem! The style is pretty good.

8. marren Silcox 11 months ago

This poem is so cool! It made me smile a good five times while reading it! I love the style of writing you incorporated in your prom. I also really liked having to solve this mystery to find out who you are in your writing.

9. Zachary 11 months ago

You have a good idea and interesting way of putting it but work on your diction.

10. Ciara 11 months ago

This is an interesting poem. The writing style is.. unique.

11. Miguel 11 months ago

I think this is a pretty cool idea to write about and I think you are close to what you really want to say. I would recommend using words that have more meaning to them, words that are more descriptive.

12. Katelyn 11 months ago

This is an interesting style as it lacks the common form of punctuation and syntax that is omnipresent in prose. At first I thought that you were speaking of yourself but looking at your picture I’m assuming that this poem is in reference to jelly fish. The only thing that I would suggest is that you add more images through vivid word usage.