People have different opinions on almost every topic. So different opinions lead to arguments as to which opinion is right. The same goes for genetically modified organisms or GMO’s. Some people think they are beneficial and some people think the opposite. This is a very interesting topic because you can find GMO’s at your local grocery store. Through this research I want to argue the benefits of GMO’s.  As I am reading through articles on this topic I find that there have been many court cases about the safety of GMO’s. Court cases are very helpful when it comes to arguing because they show two different perspectives on a topic. Reading these cases will not only help me with my argument but it could possibly help me in finding a counter argument.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Other Side by Manwinder is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.