I always loved chocolate – and it is famous for it’s high calories. I really didn’t care much about what high calories from sugar meant but not it is very clear for me. So I was going to do a study about chocolate generally, with a little more information about what chocolate flavored candy coating is and how it is used in the products we consume.
I had a bake sale in the school so I prepared some chocolaty stuff for me. I also purchased a bark of chocolate flavored candy coating to see how it tastes and compare it with chocolate. I like doing these kind of experiments.
Chocolate flavored candy coating was much more sweeter than the original chocolate. At first I loved it, but then I got sick. It was a sugar shock. If you consume too much sugar, which is a condensed carbohydrate, at once your body can’t digest it properly and you will just get sick. Also this sugar has addiction too. So I then got a serious headache and my body parts started to hurt. I realized that this chocolate flavored candy coating is somewhat dangerous to our body. 60% of what formed this chocolate flavored candy coating was sugar. About 30% of it was vegetable oil. You can just see why it is unhealthy.
So far the information about sugar shock is what I knew before, and somewhat unprofessional. But if this caused me to get sick so fast I am sure that there will be some more studies that has approved this information or somewhat supports that the chocolate flavored candy coating is a totally different thing from a chocolate.
I am very excited to know a new perspective of viewing a world of chocolate. Are you excited too?
sugar shock by Jee is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.