If I were an animal I would like to be a monkey. The reason why is cause monkeys know how to climb like ninjas and can hang by their tail. 

I wouldn't like to be in a cage at all I'd like to be free and go were I'd like. But I wouldn't like people visiting my den either. The way I'd handle them recording me is throwing my poop at them. 

CC BY-SA 4.0 If I were an animal in zoo by Ethan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Mary 9 months ago

Ethan,
    I think it’s entirely possible that you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how a zoo works, with enclosures and all. What you’ve described is being a monkey in the wild. Other than this one little caveat, I really enjoyed your post’s creativity. You’re right-moneys are a little like ninjas. That’s pretty cool. Keep up the good work.