I’ve started researching the effects of Bitcoin on the economy and the background workings of this cryptocurrency. It has been fascinating learning about the way cryptocurrency is put into circulation and how transactions are kept track of. It isn’t introduced in the usual way with a government injecting money into the economy, because there is no government to do that. This is the beauty of cryptocurrencies, they are independent of nationality and the meddling of governments. Its value is entirely based off of world markets and their market forces. My research is going well and I’ve been learning a lot. I have a few questions for you guys. What do you know about Bitcoin? What is your opinion of Bitcoin? What effects do you think cryptocurrencies will have in future years?

Thanks for reading and I hope you”ll comment below.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Bitcoin Research and Conversation by Andrew is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.