Having a perfect day doesn’t always mean having everything you want.

It usually means you are enjoying your day or having more fun than usual, but my perfect day is all about having a perfect life.

Today was perfect in my perfect day. I have rollercoasters, meeting celebrities, and having a good time with my friends.

I like enjoying time with my friends in amusement parks, restaurants, or even just talking.

I like having fun, like buying expensive things or visiting people, as well as celebrating holidays or playing tons of soccer.

I also like visiting new places and spending time at the beach with my family or friends. I love having perfect days and having the best of fun.

I hope this post wasn’t too useless. I just like having fun.

Photo by AJU_photography

CC BY-SA 4.0 Perfect Day by Andres is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Markie 1 year ago

I enjoyed your writing. It was a little different than most of the posts you see around here. It was nice to have a bubbly piece of work. Especially since I could relate to everything. A perfect day sounds pretty much just like you described it with fun, friends, family and happiness. I like reading fun writing and I definitely enjoyed this. Good Job.

2. Mayree 1 year ago

I enjoyed this post; certainly not useless. It does help to ease ones mind and just reflect on the happier moments of life. Instead of stressing out about school, work, etc. It is sometimes nice to just sit and enjoy the little things even if it is just for a moment.

3. Will 1 year ago

Definitely not a useless post. It important to have fun sometimes. I’m doing this comment for a school assignment right now but reading this post gets my mind off the stress of school and reminds me that there is more to life than report cards. I really like how you reflected on experiences that have positively affected you. Well done