In the featured image you see a  picture of a webpage made for a school project, it was an informational website about the school complete with a navigational bar and different linking pages. To do this for a webpage of your own heres what you need to do.

1. Figure out what you are going to do the project on and plan all of the content.
  2. Create a planing page showing how you are going to spend your time on this project, like this one:screen-shot-2016-11-15-at-6-07-56-am
  3. Create an image that plans out your project page design and try to make your design as close to that as possible, like this one:                                             screen-shot-2016-11-15-at-6-09-15-am
  4. Then gather all of the content you need for your webpage such as information and images.
  5. Use your HTML and CSS coding skills to create this webpage the way you want it to be.
  6. Make sure you debug the website and then upload it to the internet using filezilla.
  7. Submit the website to your teacher is it is a school project.
  8. Share your webpage with other people and enjoy it.

And that was the steps on how to create your webpage. If you would like to visit my webpage click on one of the links below.

http://tech.bsge.org/students/21radoncice/unit2project/project.html

CC BY-SA 4.0 How to create a Webpage by radoncice is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.