This is a picture of my project homepage. (Home Page of Project) This website is about BSGE. BSGE is a school in Queens that is one of the only IB program schools in NYC. My website is about BSGE. Keep in mind that the website might not give accurate enough information, so i advise you to visit http://bsge.org for more information. Note: this is a project for tech class.

The process i used to create my webpage was simple. I came up with a design for my website and planned when i was going to do it and how much of everything i was going to do every day. In the initial plan, I thought i could finish it in just a few days. But because of some complications dealing with the coding and other problems, i had to change the plan to doing it in more than a whole week. For the design, I also changed it because I realized that my design wasn’t ideal for the situation. So, i changed it to something more simplistic. As you can see, i chose to have less pictures.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

CC BY-SA 4.0 About BSGE by Seong Yoon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.