For my unit 2 project, I was asked to create a webpage about high school at BSGE for students who are interested in coming to or learning about BSGE. It was a fairly long and stressful process.
First, we came up with requirements and restrictions for the project. Then, we created a project design for our webpage (picture shown below). In the end, I deviated from this a fair amount after learning about cool, new CSS3 techniques like gradient backgrounds.
We then made a specific daily project plan (picture shown below) I did not end up following very well because of last-minute tests/projects and a sudden (but life-saving) extension for the project.
The last step in preparation for this 8-hour project was the research, which I found as I wrote the information for my webpages. I cited my information using the websites our tech teacher provided us and soon went on to make my code.
For this, I used w3schools for reference and help. I designed a layout and experimented with my navigation bar. I also successfully downloaded two cool fonts from the internet (coneria and snippet). As I wrote the code, I tested out many, many different colors to see which ones looked good together. Lastly, I looked over my code and uploaded the files to the internet.
In the end, I fulfilled every requirement and made a pretty decent-looking website!Baccalaureate School for Global Education CSS education Making a Website School Projects Tech 8-1 Web Design