For Unit 2 of my technology class, I had to make a website about the topic of the school I go to, which is BSGE. Everyone in my class had a different way to approach making the site but each followed a general guideline. This guideline is making a project plan and a website design before making the actual website.

My Project Plan:

This is my project plan. This is the plan I followed when making my website. However, the project was postponed to November, Wednesday 9 when it was originally due on November, Friday 4.

My Website Design

My home design for my BSGE website. As you can see from my picture at the top, I’ve tried to follow this design but my final project totally looks different from my original home design.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Unit 2 BSGE Website Project by Rachdian is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.