Hello I am a student from BSGE, I had to do a project for technology, which encountered me making a website about my school. In my website I talked about multiple perspective, or the things that my school has to offer. In addition I helped you learn if my school was for you or not. And it included many things that were helpful, but if you didn’t learn every thing then here is the link for the official school website This is my schools official website. My Project page (in the middle) or final product, is shown but on the actual page the background is blue but once you click the link below it will be shown.

But before making this website I had to through many plans. In my project plan (right side) I wrote it was my agenda/the homework I had for every day. This helped me not do the work for the last minute and not go into panic. And the drawing (left side) gave me an idea of how to create my webpage and to be able to have my ideas on paper.

This is a link to my Informational Website on BSGE I used many different techniques to be able to create this webpage I made a plan on google drive, and I used google drawings.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The process of Making my Informational website! by Tatiana is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.