This is a technology project which has information for incoming BSGE students. This project page will allow students to know more about the school, about the schedules and about the IB Program. Many people don’t know what the IB program is unless they start researching about it. BSGE is a IB school which offers many new opportunities for students. As ranked #5 in New York City, this school is a great choice. This project includes basic HTML and basic CSS. It is HTML 5 and CSS 3. This project took a long time to finish and was worth the effort. As shown in all the classes, many of us did improve from the first homepage we created. This project was not easy and needed a lot of work and lot of debugging.

Plan Page: unit2day15myprojectplan-21islamn

First Homepage Layout(Never Used):

unit-2-day-11-homework-website-designs-21islamn

Link to homepage: http://tech.bsge.org/students/21islamn/Unit2Project/home.html

Thank you for reading!

CC BY-SA 4.0 Baccalaureate School For Global Education (BSGE) by Nahiyan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.