Donald Trump is a joke. He makes fun of everyone, and I don’t understand why everyone thinks he’s the best because he’s not, DID YOU KNOW: HE IS GOING TO COURT FOR RAPING A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL?How mean is that, and all you people still voted for him? Wow! Whoever voted for him will regret it because your life depends on it. And he thinks that being president isn’t that big of a deal but it is. When you are president, you are in charge of the entire country and it is your job to keep everyone SAFE!!

He is also going to court for fraud!!! Why are you guys voting for him??? He’s terrible!! He is an immature, racist, sexist human being who should not be given the honor of being the republican candidate in the presidential election. He thinks that the Mexicans are gonna pay for the wall!! There is no way that they are going to do that!!!

ATTENTION: DONALD TRUMP IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU: BEING PRESIDENT IS A SERIOUS JOB AND IT’S NOT A JOKE. YOU NEED TO LEARN THAT. YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A TOTAL JERK TO HILLARY AND THE PUBLIC! AND YOU RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL!! WHAT KIND OF PRESIDENT DOES THAT? OH AND BTW PENCE WON’T DO US ANY BETTER!!! Get lost and stop trying to be a good person because it’s not working. ??

CC BY-SA 4.0 Donald Trump: The worst man for us by Caitlynn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Matthew 1 year ago

Dear Caitlynn,
    I am frankly disappointed with your post. To start, I am fine with writing critical to our leaders, because all of them certainly do have issues. However, posts like this are not at all constructive or valuable. If you have an issue with anything Mr. Trump has advocated, said, or done, that has been proven, you should express this concern in a productive and constructive way which could actually serve some benefit to its readers. As for the fraud and rape allegations, our country operates on an innocent until proven guilty standard, and none of these allegations have ever been proven, they are just one person’s word against another. Using this as the main defense for your opposition to Trump concerns me, because you could never possibly know if any of this is true, you just see what you want to believe and run with it. I think this a major problem with people on both sides off our political spectrum. They use selective consumption of information, only reading and believing information which supports their side of an issue, not getting informed on the actual facts of the matter. Articles like what you have written here are the real spreaders of hate in the United States. Telling him to “get lost” because of things he has merely been accused of doing without proof is disappointing, because whether anybody likes it or not, he has won the vote of the electoral college and will be the president of the United States. Telling him to “stop trying to be a good person” is preposterous, because it directly contradicts every other thing you just said in this article, complaining to him about being a bad person. I suggest instead of writing misinformed rant pieces like this, our citizens voice their informed displeasure with pieces of Mr. Trump’s policy with which they disagree, and perhaps Mr. Trump will be able to evaluate what the American people want and change his policies to fit. Before taking office, he has already started to do this by proposing keeping two pieces of Obamacare and considering moderation of the wall idea. Please next time think about why you are writing something, and if it will benefit anyone who reads it. I only hope for a United America where everyone can get along and everyone is accepted, but this will not be possible if the citizens of the United States do not even give our future president a chance.
    Matt

2. Terrell 1 year ago

Dear Caitlynn I agree with you when you say Trump is a joke, but I also disagree when you say Trump shouldn’t be the president. He has a plan to fix the economy, while Hilary was going to continue what Obama started which doubled our debt. The presidency isn’t decided on who’s the nices but who has the best plan to help the country. And this the change that america needs, even though he isn’t the nicest, but hes the smartest business man to make jobs and help our debt.

3. Jasmin 1 year ago

Dear Caitlynn,
    I agree with the fact that you said that Donald Trump is a joke. The only thing he is bringing is hate and fear into our country. I can’t believe that someone like Donald Trump can have supporters that say he is great when the only thing he is is racist and uneducated. One thing you wrote that interested me was ”He thinks that being president isn’t that big of a deal but it is”. I don’t understand why he was even a candidate if he was going to act like a child and not a mature adult like he says he is. Thank you for your post. I am looking forward to what you post next.

4. April 1 year ago

Dear Caitlynn,
    I totally agree with your post. I also believe Donald Trump shouldn’t be president or that he should have even ran as candidate. I understand you are very upset as we all are. One thing you said that stands out for me was “He is going to court for raping a 13 year old girl” I think is message is extremely alarming because that is our new president, and how can we feel safe while a man like this representing us and running our country, however there is no proof that he committed this crime. Your post shows me and others that Trump is not qualified to be the next president of the United States of America because he does not the education needed to be so. Thanks for your post. I really hope this helps Americans to choose wisely next election so Donald Trump doesn’t get re-elected.