I don’t still believe how Donald Trump won the Election because  most people in the polls supported Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump isn’t fit to be a president, he has said multiple sexist remarks on women.

America is a very liberal country and women are and have always been in the process to gain their rights. Donald Trump is going to be a setback.

Meanwhile, Hillary herself was a feminist and believed women could do whatever they were empowered to do.

Donald Trump’s policies are not very clear in his campaigns. He had no solutions to fix out problems, yet he was elected president. As American citizens, we have no knowledge of what will come ahead of us.

His temperament will lead us into deeper problems with foreign countries and ruin our relationship with other countries. Donald Trump will have trouble satisfying the American people because Donald Trump and Mike Pence have very conservative views and publicly talk poorly about countries like China and Mexico.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Results in the Election disappoint me by Julliana is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jasmin 6 months ago

Dear Julliana,
    I am interested in your post because it gives true statements about Donald Trump. I am as bewildered as you on why and how he even won presidency. He honestly has no right to talk bad about other countries and other cultures. One thing you said that stood out to me was ¨He had no solutions to fix out problems¨. This stood out to me because Trump doesn’t realize how serious being president is. He is just going to end up separating the country and will no longer let anyone speak for themselves. I believe that Trump is a joke and i’m honestly embarrassed to have a president like him. I am hispanic and i am proud of where my family comes from. I don’t like seeing Mexicans and other races being hated on just because they aren’t white. There is no right or wrong race and there shouldn’t be presidents like Donald Trump. Thanks for your projects. I look forward to seeing what you write next.

2. Abigail 9 months ago

Dear Abigail:

I am happy about, your post, “The Results in the Election disappoint me
    ,” because Donald is unfit for presidency.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Donald Trump’s policies are not very clear in his campaigns. He had no solutions to fix out problems, yet he was elected president. As American citizens, we have no knowledge of what will come ahead of us.” I think this is true because Donald Trump has never let the public know exactly what he was going to do.

Another sentence that I agreed with was: America is a very liberal country and women are and have always been in the process to gain their rights. Donald Trump is going to be a setback.” This stood out for me because I strongly agree with it.

I do agree with you that Donald Trump is not good for America. One reason I say this is because I feel Donald Trump does not represent America as a whole.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I enjoyed reading your post.

3. Darren 9 months ago

Dear Julliana:

I am excited about your post, “The Results in the Election disappoint me ,” because I agree that Trump isn’t as fit for the presidency as Hillary. Trump has absolutely no experience in politics while Hillary has a lot of experience. However, I still believe that both of them are pretty bad candidates.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ Donald Trump isn’t fit to be a president, he has said multiple sexist remarks on women.” I think this is true because Trump doesn’t have much political experience. He has also said some extraordinary things that might get someone in trouble if they said that in public.

Another sentence that I liked was: “Donald Trump will have trouble satisfying the American people because Donald Trump and Mike Pence have very conservative views and publicly talk poorly about countries like China and Mexico.” This stood out to me because Trump is destroying the relationships with some of our fellow nations. He takes these huge ideas like ISIS and illegal immigrants and uses them to stir fear. The border between Mexico and the U.S. is already the most militarized border between two countries in peace.

I do strongly agree with you that Trump isn’t fit to be president. One reason I say this is because Trump has no political experience and he pretty much said a bunch of things that were huge and said he was going to resolve that issue. Another reason I agree with you is that although Hillary has some bad sides like Benghazi and those emails, she still is not as bad as Trump. At least she doesn’t go around saying racist or sexist things to get people to vote for her.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you had some good points and I totally agree with you. I am still pretty disappointed in Trump winning the presidency.

4. Author
    julliana jimenez 9 months ago

Thank you

5. Mansha 9 months ago

Dear Julliana:
    I am very happy with your post, “The Results in the Election disappoint me,” because you stated how Hillary Clinton is more popular. Also i agree with your statement of how Donald Trump will put us in trouble.