My story is a love story that starts out fine (on one side at least) and then results in . . . a hate story.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/129425529/

It follows the plot line of Jonah refusing to pay Shaniqua’s child support as the main conflict. She resolves it by marrying Alex, and when her child gets a little bit older, she breaks up with Alex and becomes a simultaneously responsible and irresponsible mom who is alcoholic and probably dies, I don’t know because I haven’t gotten that far. I created it first by writing a script on Google Docs, which I created into storyboards for each act on Storyboard That. I ended up changing the whole thing, so I made up a new script and revised it. Finally, I created my Scratch animation and uploaded it onto here.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Shaniqua and Jonah and the Case of the Missing Child Support by Megan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Edward 1 year ago

Dear Megan,

I am viewing your animation called “Shaniqua and Jonah and the Case of the Missing Child Support,” 
    because it is very interesting and comical.

One part of your animation that stands out for me is where Shaniqua tells Jonah to stop paying money at bars and stuff. I think this is common because wine, beer, vodka, etc. can make people crazy and once they are addicted, it’s hard to make them stop. This is a common problem for many people.

Another part that I enjoyed is where Alex was playing basketball. This stood out for me because it was weird watching a flying hippo play basketball, but at the same time, it was comical as well. Just one question, can’t Alex just fly up to the hoop repeatedly and win?

Your animation reminds me of a book that I read once. This book’s main characters broke up and found new lives for themselves.

Thanks for your animation. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because they’re weirdly funny.

Best wishes with your art,
    Edward. 

2. Anisha 1 year ago

Dear Megan,

I am looking at your piece of programming, called “Shaniqua and Jonah and the Case of the Missing Child Support,” because I thought it would be very interesting (in many ways).

One part of your work that stands out for me is
    where you added the part where you told where Jonah and Alex later ended up. I think this is interesting because rarely any projects have a future scene on what happened to the characters.

Another part that I enjoyed is where you added the credits in the project instead of on the public view credits box. This stood out for me because it showed you put efforts nd time in making this.

Your project reminds me of something that I made once. One time I made a project (in 5th grade) that had a real life problem involving REAL life characters.

Thanks for your project. I look forward to seeing what you make next, because they’re cool.

Best wishes with your art,
    Anisha 🙂