I had to recently create a website using basic HTML and CSS code to explain my school. I go to BSGE, and this site would help them understand the school as a whole. Using this site, they wouldn’t come into the school completely clueless like I had. This site contains all of the stuff that I wanted to know when I was going to come here.
Today, I’m going to share all of the creative process that I went through to get to my final product. I highly suggest that you follow a similar process if you were going to one day make a website as well.

The Process:
1. Create a plan-
what do you want the site to include?
what is the purpose?
what is the audience?

1. Create a design-
    what do you want it to look like?
    what should the navigation bar look like?

2. Create a timeline-
    how much time is it going to take you?
    do you want to edit it?
    how intricate is your site going to be?

3. Write your information-
    what kind of audience is there?
    how much info is there?
    will your opinion be present?

4. Write your code-
    will you only have writing?
    will you include pictures?
    is the design too complicated for your skill level? (go back to step 3 if the answer is yes)

5. Write your CSS file
    what is your style like?
    what font size? color? design?
    will you have a navigation bar?

6. Publish and admire your work!

I followed this process and it worked really well. The only thing that was difficult for me was the timeline. We had 2 weeks to do this, but I had a lot going on this month. Our teacher was nice though and gave us an extension.

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Tech Project by Stella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.