If all the electricity in the entire world stopped I would at first be very shocked and I wouldn’t be myself. I don’t watch a lot of tv but it’s not just tv that would be off, it includes light, wifi, and no phone chargers. I would definitely use a lot more candles and flash lights.
I would be reading a lot more books and spending a lot more time outside. I wouldn’t mind that much but it would have an impact on everyone’s every day life. We are all used to using electricity and it would definitely change my schedule.
I would workout more and definitely bike a lot more. I would be playing with my dog a lot and taking her on walks a lot more. My point is, that I would be a lot more active and spend a lot more time outside.

CC BY-SA 4.0 What I would do if all the electricity in the world stopped by Makayla is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.