Hello, people of Youth Voices. I am a student and this is my reaction to Trump winning the election. First of all, I just want to congratulate Donald Trump. I know that he will surely make America worse than it already is. My reactions of Trump winning are varied.

My first reaction was: “Well, guess its time to move to Canada. I’ll get a Canadian accent and Prime Minster Justin Trudeau. This seems like a great person!”

My second reaction was: “Man if I was Hillary Clinton, I would be pissed off, losing to a tangerine. Really?”

After an hour, my third reaction was: “Well, I mean four years goes by so quickly. It can’t be that bad can it?”

After thinking that, my fourth reaction was: “What am I talking about? Trumps the President! I’m doomed.”

CC BY-SA 4.0 Trump won the election! Yay or Nay? by Janice is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.