This is satire on the conspiracy of the political spiced latte (Also, go to McDonald’s. They’re a corporate sponsor.)

Now I will talk about my creative process:

CREATIVE PROCESS
1. Brainstorm ideas for script
2. Write a rough script with lots of idea and slowly cut it into a better product
3. Convert my scripts into storyboards
4. Message from corporate sponsors
5. Convert storyboard into scratch
6. Troubleshoot issues
7. PUBLISH!!!!
8. Try to convince Bernie to run in 2020
9. Get graded
I will now post my entire script because my teacher told me to

Also btw axlatni parcha means piece of crap in some language

THE JOURNEY OF LIZARD AND AXLATNI PARCHA
Act 1: Begins with Lizard at him home in Myanmar
It is 2016, Lizard’s 33rd birthday, the coming of age day for a polar bear. He Is About to embark on his journey of revenge for his mother, who was killed during the Great War between humans in the year 1229
Lizard is with his grandmother about to leave her and embark to Greece

Lizard: I am ready to go Grandmother, I am ready to get revenge.
Grandmother: Are you sure? Do you have everything? Be careful, because there are many dangers on the way to Greece. And the voyage through the 3 Great Seas will be treacherous.
Lizard: Ok Grandmother, I have my equipment! I hope to see you again!
Grandmother: Ok. May you always spill the blood of our enemies!
Lizard walks to the door and goes outside into the forest
Lizard: Woo, I can’t wait to get revenge!
UNKNOWN VOICE: Who issssss the revenge on?
Lizard: Um, who are you?
UNKNOWN VOICE: I am Sauti, the voice of the forest.
Lizard: What do you want?
Sauti: The answer to your question.
Lizard: Well you won’t get it!!!
Lizard runs out of the forest and into the grasslands
Lizard: That was weird…
As Lizard is walking through, a village appears in the distance
Lizard: I think I may see village in the distance? I wonder if I have left Myanmar…
Act 1 Ends with him walking towards the village
ACT 2
Background is now a village and scene begins with Lizard entering
Lizard: I wonder what the people in the village are like??
Angry Man: Who’re you?
Lizard: I’m Lizard
Angry Man: GEDDEMIT YER LYEN TO MEH WHY IN GOFFS NAME WERD A PELARE BERS NAME BE LEEZARD YE STUPIDD MEGETF!
Lizard: I don’t know… its the name my parents gave me.
Angry Man: WHY IN SAUTIS NAME WOULD ANYONE DO THAT SO DUMB AND CONFUSING?
Lizard: Wait you know who Sauti is?
Angry Man: Yeh, we goota dell with hem evreh unce in a will.
Lizard: Can you talk in English?
Angry Man: Apologies, my dear chap. I was talking like a simpleton briefly, I will now resort to speaking in the Queen’s English, my dear chap.
Lizard: England? Isn’t that kinda far away, also, what’s your name.
Angry Man: Oy we got a nosy son of a chap here, don’t we lad? Well my name is Zephyrius Tiberius, and I am from that land. I suffer from schizophrenia so I switch between angry and a kind gentleman.
Lizard: That’s interesting. So who’s Auti anyway?
Z.t.: By George, that lad Sauti is a fiesty little fella. He is the guardian of the forest and can be quite disagreeable. He is related to Axlatni Parcha.
Lizard: Who is Axlatni Parcha?
Z.t: He is a half man, half cow who has a strong inner conflict about humans and hamburgers.
Lizard: Ok, that’s interesting… I’m on my way to Greece. Do you know how I can get there?
Z.T.: WHY YU LETTLE PEES OF RUBBIGE< WHY ON GEORGE”S NEME DO YA NEED DAT??
Lizard: Revenge on the person who killed my mother.
Z.T.: Oh, sincerest apologies my lad. I was acting like a rather nasty chap in the moment, nothing more mate.
Lizard: So how can I get to Greece?
Z.T.: Well, you’d have to cross the Great Seas…
Lizard: Could you take me?
Background changes to mountains, where Lizard and Zephyrius are trekking through deep snow
Z.T.: So, tell me more about your mission.
Lizard: Well, my mother was killed in the year 1229 by a human.
Z.T.: Oh yes, between the humans and the polar bears. Wait a minute…
Lizard: What?
Z.T.: Ummm, the war was in 1229 and it is now 2016.
Lizard: So?
Z.T.: Humans live for only a century at most.
Lizard: Oh.
moooo…
Lizard: What was that?
Mooooo…
Z.T.: Oh no, we’re de-
MOOOOO!
Background is now a cave, Zephyrius and Lizard are tied to stakes
Lizard: What… what happened?
Cow/Human hybrid walks into the room dramatically
Z.T: That happened…
Lizard blacks out
ACT 3
Background is a fancy throne room
Hybrid: Hello wanderer. I bet you have many questions…
Lizard: Who are you?!
Hybrid: And those will be answered…
Lizard: What do you want?!
Hybrid: In time…
Lizard: LET US GO YOU FREAK!!!
Hybrid: Well that’s just mean.
Lizard: Zephyrius make him release us! No response WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?
Axlatni: First of all, my name is Axlatni Parcha, okay? And about you’re friend, he is safely resting in my stomach.
Lizard: NOOOO!
Sheer willpower allows Lizard to break out of his bonds and escape.
He sprints down the mountains, and with his amazing polar bear strength he sprints across lands into India. He here realizes he has no idea what to do next.
Lizard: Wow, you know I am really in a sticky situation. My friend is dead, I can’t get revenge, my home is hundreds of miles away.
Then, The Idea hit him
Background is now the middle of the desert.
Lizard: Why don’t I run for U.S. President? And to appeal to cow-humans and millennials, Axlatni will be my running mate.
Axlatni comes into frame
Axlatni: WHEN I CATCH UP TO YOU….!
Lizard: Wait! I have an idea!
Axlatni: What?
Lizard: You know how nobody actually likes either US Presidential candidate, they just hate the other candidate. So, if we, a polar bear and a cow/human hybrid announce we’re running, we’ll win by a landslide!
Axlatni: Hey, that’s a great idea!
Lizard: I know right!
Axlatni: What are we waiting for? Sure the election is in 2 weeks but that will make people more desperate to save America from complete devastation!
Lizard: Wait, what about policy?
Axlatni: What’s that?
Lizard: Never mind, it’s not important.
Axlatni: Let’s be on our way!
Background changes to US Capitol at Lizard’s Inauguration
Lizard: I can’t believe we actually won!
Axlatni: I can’t believe we only got 92% of the vote!
Lizard: I guess you could say… it was rigged against us. 😉
Axlatni: HAHA, I GET IT, BECAUSE TR…
Lizard: Shh… we should just be happy that we get to run the Executive Branch now.
Axlatni: Oh man. I thought we got to be dictators for 4 years and then we could…
Lizard: That’s not how it works. I guess we actually have stuff to do.
Axlatni: Or we could let our advisors run the country.
Lizard: Yeah, Chris will do a fine job.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Adventure of Lizard by Jonah is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Megan Xing 11 months ago

Dear Jonah,

I am here for your animation called “The Adventure of Lizard,”
    because I only saw a polar bear and I’ve never had a pumpkin spice latte before.
    One part of your animation that stands out for me is where Lizard’s friend gets eaten.
    I think this is funny because it’s morbid and I’m cynical. Another part that I enjoyed is where Lizard and the cow just forget about the fact that the cow ate Lizard’s friend. This stood out for me
    because that is literally every friend I’ve ever had.

Your animation reminds me of something that I made
    once. One time I got mad at the world and made a sign that said “If you walk into my room I will kill you with rat poison in your soup.” That was awhile ago though, I had a bad temper early on.

Thanks for your animation. I look forward to seeing what
    you make next, because it’s not like I have homework from any other teachers to get to or anything
    Best wishes with your art,
    Megan Xing

2. Jeremi 12 months ago

Dear Jonah:
    I am viewing your piece of art “The adventure of Lizard” because I have
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Woo, I can’t wait to get revenge!” I think this is a great story because of the diversity of characters.
    Another sentence that I liked was: “What… what happened?” This stood out for me because I felt like it.
    Your art work reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I wanted to make a story about getting revenge; so I drew a flower and gave it to my mom, but on the back of the painting was a sad flower.
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I can foresee the new art you bring to the floor.

Regards,
    Jeremi

3. Max 12 months ago

Dear Jonah,

I am here for your project
    (video/painting/drawing/photograph/collage/work of art/music…), called “The adventure if lizard,”
    because nobody else posted and yours looked interesting.

One part of your animation that stands out for me is
    where the lizard gets betrayed.
    I think this is because no Lizard should ever be betrayed!
    Another part that I enjoyed is where The Polar bear is talking to his mom. This stood out for me
    because they’re polar bears and shouldn’t talk_

Your Animation reminds me of something that I made
    once. One time I made one too.

Thanks for yourAnimation I look forward to seeing what
    you make next, because It was entreguing and interesting.

Best wishes with your art,
    Max Zieminski

• Megan Xing 11 months ago

Dear Jonah,

I am here for your animation called “The Adventure of Lizard,” because I only saw a polar bear and I’ve never had a pumpkin spice latte before. One part of your animation that stands out for me is where Lizard’s friend gets eaten. I think this is funny because it’s morbid, and I’m cynical.

Another part that I enjoyed is where Lizard and the cow just forget about the fact that cow ate Lizard’s friend. This stood out for me because that is literally every friend I’ve ever had. Your animation reminds me of something that I made
      once. One time I got mad at the world and made a sign that said “If you walk into my room, come armed, because I will kill you with rat poison in your soup.” Thanks for your animation. I look forward to seeing what
      you make next, because it’s not like I have homework from any other teachers to get to or anything.

Best wishes with your art,
      Megan