Well, Congrats to Donald Trump and his supporters for being able to win this final battle against Hillary Clinton.
This morning I found out that this man Donald Trump won as President. I was in shock. Even right now, as I’m writing this post I cannot believe that Trump won this election. He put up a good fight, but I am still in shock that this man won this election because Hillary is more fit to be president that Donald Trump in so many different levels.

He has divided us Americans more after his campaigns and when he spoke in the debate. We Americans have become more racist towards Latinos and Muslim people that might not have done anything against us. Some people now discriminate these people since Trump said they were bad. You might even have friends that are Muslim and Latinos  and you may treat them differently because of what this man said!

Now  that he is president who knows what will happen!?!?!?! He will divide us even more. I am scared of what people will do to each other if they are discriminating by race. I also am scared what laws he will pass with the Senate and the House of Representatives on his side (since they are republican). This is my reaction to this person in the White House for four years.

Photo: Gage Skidmore [<a href=”http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0″>CC BY-SA 3.0</a>], <a href=”https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ADonald_Trump_by_Gage_Skidmore_12.jpg”>via Wikimedia Commons</a>

CC BY-SA 4.0 My Reaction to Donald Trump as President of the United States Of America! by Tatiana is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Josh 4 months ago

Dear Tatiana,
    I was in complete shock when he won. I think he has divided us even more when I thought it wasn’t possible. Our country is so divided people won’t even listen to the other side it is crazy.

2. Amy 9 months ago

Dear Tatiana:
    I am pleased with post, “My Reaction to Donald Trump as President of the United States Of America!,” because I see your point and I feel the way.One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “He has divided us Americans more after his campaigns and when he spoke in the debate.” I think this is an accurate statement to make based on all this because in some ways Trump has divided the Americans. It’s almost not fair that candidates can say as they please since Trump has made hateful towards almost everything except food during his campaign.Another sentence that I liked was: “You might even have friends that are Muslim and Latinos and you may treat them differently because of what this man said!” This stood out for me because it shows that you really care about politics and people’s feelings. It’s almost like you’re calling for action that no one should think differently of their friends because of what Trump said because only that person can know who their friends really are.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.

3. Ritwika 9 months ago

Dear Tatiana:

I am cheerful by your post, “My Reaction to Donald Trump as President of the United States Of America!,” because I also feel the same way.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “He put up a good fight, but I am still in shock that this man won this election because Hillary is more fit to be president that Donald Trump in so many different levels.” I think this is absolutely correct because most people guessed Hillary would win whether they supported her or not.

Another sentence that I agree with was: “Some people now discriminate these people since Trump said they were bad.” This stood out for me because it is true. I t is unfair to discriminate the immigrants in this way.

I do agree with you that “I also am scared what laws he will pass with the Senate and the House of Representatives on his side (since they are republican).” One reason I say this is it is scary how the Senate and House of Reps are also Republican. Another reason I agree with you is he has a lot of money which probably is another plus point for him.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your opinions are very well supported and expressed. Keep writing and entertaining us about several upcoming events.

4. Ricardo 9 months ago

Dear Tatiana

(I am not a trump supporter) Trump is known as a hate figure but I honestly think that his ideas are great. Even though he is the only president that has never had any military or political experience his ideas are really intriguing. Yes Trump has said inapropiate and has alledgedly sexually harassed women but it has not been proven yet. Trump has been caught on tape saying really offensive things to women. Overall I think that we should give Trump a chance.

5. Yuliana 9 months ago

Dear Tatiana,
    I can totally relate to what you felt after Donald J. Trump won the election. In my opinion I think Clinton would’ve been a better fit. The way Donald Trump offended Latinos and Muslim is really unacceptable. He shouldn’t just focus on Americans he should focus on everyone within the United States. It was really vulgar that he insulted Latinos as criminals and rapists immigrants that have just came to the U.S. in search of a better life for their families not to do unacceptable things. Think about it if your family wants you to have a better education, where there’s a better economy, higher chance of success, and a better life your family would risk everything for their sons and daughters. Everyone is truly scared what will happen with him as president but we can only hope that his way of thinking changes. If he would want to pass a law to ban immigrants everyone would have to agree for it to become a law. I really enjoyed your point of view on our next president. Thank you, for your project I look forward to reading more from you.