I’m not sure if this news has sunk in yet… I’m still in shock that Donald Trump is now the President for the next four years. From all of the predictions and talks, I thought that Clinton would have won by a landslide. Yet, I woke up this morning and I was faced with the news that Donald Trump is the new President.

When I was watching the election, Trump was always ahead of Clinton. I wondered why since all of the people were talking against him. When he won Florida and it was almost 100% sure that he was going to be president, I started thinking about all of the outcomes.

Obviously, the rest of the world sees this man as a un-filtered man who isn’t fit to run America. Maybe he isn’t, but I hope he can pull it together for the next 4 years. One of the plus sides is that he isn’t influenced by money (he has enough of that) so maybe all of the cabinet members he chooses will be picked because they are the best fit for the job.

Even though Trump is going to be the face of America, there will still be a lot of people who are keeping him in check. So, I don’t think that he can ruin America as much as people think he can. Hopefully, I’m right.

I still don’t know how I feel about Trump being the President of America yet. That’s why it’s blank. Comment down below and share how you feel about the 2016 Presidential Election!

CC BY-SA 4.0 I feel _________ now that Donald Trump is President by Stella is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Artemis 11 months ago

Dear Stella:

I agree with your post, “I feel _________ now that Donald Trump is President” because I as well don’t know how to feel about Donald Trump being president.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “So, I don’t think that he can ruin America as much as people think he can.” I think this is true because he was a Democrat for so long, so the only reason he says he will do all this is to gain popularity and win more votes.

Another sentence that I agreed with was: “Obviously, the rest of the world sees this man as a un-filtered man who isn’t fit to run America. ” This stood out for me because I was in another country during the summer, and this was stated everywhere.

I do wholeheartedly agree with you that Donald Trump has to pull himself together.One reason I say this is because he is going to lead us, and he can’t in the state he is in now. In addition, he has to because he will make the US look so bad if this is how he represents us.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you are extremely truthful and your posts are very interesting.

2. Ritwika 11 months ago

Dear Stella:

I am approving with your post, “I feel _________ now that Donald Trump is President,” because I also agree with you that whatever happened let’s get it over with and simply wait and watch. I don’t agree with everything Trump says, but I hope for the best for this country.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “So, I don’t think that he can ruin America as much as people think he can.” I think this is pleasing because we don’t have to worry about all the crazy things Trump says becoming true.

Another sentence that I loved was: “One of the plus sides is that he isn’t influenced by money (he has enough of that) so maybe all of the cabinet members he chooses will be picked because they are the best fit for the job.” This stood out for me because it is true. Trump’s money will be beneficial to some extent for the country.

I do agree with you that when Trump won Florida, there was big chance of him winning. One reason I say this is Florida, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin are important states to win. Another reason I agree with you is the larger states give a lot of votes because of the larger populations.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because your opinions are concise. They seem to be well-thought out and supported with facts.

3. Ritwika 11 months ago

I agree with on my feelings. I don’t know exactly how I feel, but I hope that Trump does the best for this country, and although I don’t agree with him, I hope for the best.