Revolutionary Spies
By Mathew Morel

Do you see all the papers on the floor? Those are from the American Revolutionary spies. You are going to learn about the top three most important spies, the Culper Spy Ring, and Paul Revere Thrives in the American Revolutionary War.

Top Three Most Important Spies

There were a lot of spies in American Revolutionary War. Instead let’s look at the top three most important spies in the American Revolutionary War. George Washington was the controls the spy group. This makes me think that he did the group so he can get something back from the British of what they did to him. Benjamin Tallmadge is one of the most important spies in the spy group. Everyday he oversaw the spy headquarters called “The Culper Spy Ring.” This makes me think that he rarely had time to sleep if he didn’t have anybody to stay in the same spot. Nathan Hale’s job as being a spy is to be the captain of the Continental Army, he /volunteered to be disguised so he can report back what the British troops were doing. When he went to the British side to spy he got captured. The last words he said was, “I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.” This makes me think that he did it so he can sacrifice his life to report back to his team what is happening.

The Culper Spy Ring

The Culper Spy Ring is the headquarters of spies that joined forces with George Washington. The Culper Spy Ring was where all the spies meet and talk about their plans, and secrets that they have heard about the British. This makes me think that they would everyday go to the headquarters about they heard about, and what they should do.  The Culper Spy Ring had several spy networks. This makes me think that it was hard to get the spy networks in just one building. The Culper Spy Ring had a lot of agents that were merchants, tailors, farmers, and more extraordinary patriots. This makes me think that the spies had two jobs to do so they can help General Washington. The Culper Spy Ring uncovered the Redcoats plans to ambush. This makes me think that they did it was they can get there revenge from what they did to them. The leader of the Culper Spy Ring was Benjamin Tallmadge. This makes me think that General Washington thought that it was difficult to do two things at the same time. The spy ring task was to send messages to George Washington so he knows what the British are going to do. This makes me think that they would send messages about what is the British doing. 

Revolutionary Spies
By Mathew Morel

Top Three Most Important Spies

The Culper Spy Ring

Paul Revere’s Thrives
Paul Revere called his secret groups of thrives his “mechanics”. This makes me think that he called his group mechanics because they work with their hands. Paul Revere started the Paul Revere’s thrives when he heard about The Sons of Liberty. Paul Revere’s men supervised the British regiments as a secret. This makes me think that they were doing the British Regiments as a secret so they can postpone their plans.
Conclusion
You just read about the American Revolutionary War Spies. You learned that Nathan Hale sacrificed his life and go to the British and report back. You learned that the culper spy ring had merchants, tailors, farmers, and extraordinary patriot. And you learned that Paul Revere calls his thrives mechanics because they work with their hands. You got to learn about, the top three most important spies, the culper spy ring , and Paul Revere thrives.

CC BY-SA 4.0 About The Culper Spy Ring by Mathew is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.