We have now just finished the last debate for this presidential election.

Now more than ever I am very afraid of and disgusted by Donald Trump.

I feel like every day the news is informing us about his horrible acts and words. The craziest part is that people are still willing to vote for him. Even if he turns out to be a serial killer, some people will still vote for him.

Not only is he racist and sexist, he is straight up rude.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why Donald Trump could destroy America by Camilla is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Celia 8 months ago

Camilla,

Donald Trump is disgusting. He has said so many awful things about women, about LGBTQ, about POC, about Muslims, the list continues. What do Americans do now? I’d be interested in talking about this further.

Celia

2. Lucas 9 months ago

To add on, he has said many hurtful things and, very funnily, OWNS AN APOLOGY TO THE FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. He didn’t pay taxes as a billionare when other, poorer people, are struggling to pay their own taxes. He calls women “nasty” and says that the system is rigged even when THE SAME SYSTEM WORKED SO WELL 8 YEARS AGO. Seriously?

He wants to build a wall to keep the Mexicans out (how rasist can he get) and also says they are all rapists and drug dealers. Him saying this is exactly like saying that all Muslims are terrorists after 9/11 happened. Which is not true. Sure there might be some Mexican drug dealers like El Chapo but that doesn’t mean everyone is like him. Trump’s motto, “Make America Great Again,” was not original. It was actually Ronald Reagan’s motto.

Trump saying that Putin is his friend is utterly disturbing. This is because many BAD hackers come from Russia. Right now, Trump does not care about his presidency. He is living high up in the Trump Tower right here in NYC, where all he does is talk on the phone all day.

3. Ilianies 10 months ago

i agree with you camilla he is rude he is disrespecting our country and everyone living in it and people still vote for him.