Dear Future President of the United States,

An important issue that I care about is immigration. Immigration is a major issue in our country. I believe that immigration is a big deal in our country. In the United States today, immigration is a big deal and it’s unfair. Recently in our country immigration has been cruel and unfair to everyone especially the Hispanics.

According to an article in scholastic news from October 3rd, Donald Trump said that he wants to build a wall around the Mexican border. I think it’s unjust that Donald Trump is cruel to Mexicans. I need help understanding why Donald Trump hates Mexicans so much. Mexicans are humans too!

We need a president who will be a leader and stand for everyone’s rights.

Photo by bud ellison – from the street

CC BY-SA 4.0 Immigration Unfairness by Abigail is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Maggie 9 months ago

I understand and agree, America was founded and has grown upon the backs of immigrants. I don’t think Trump will actually build a wall, rather just create stricter immigration laws. Coming from a migrant family myself, I support immigrants, but I know that doing so legally is the best way to go about it