Dear Youth Voices Community,

My name is Marlini Mesui, I am a senior at Fremont high school. My topic for senior project is “Undocumented students going to college” I did a lot of research on my topic and I feel really excited.

This is my current thesis statement:

Thousands of  undocumented students in the United States have graduated high school with a GED but can not attend college due to lack of documentation. In order for undocumented students to access a higher education without having to go through difficulties is to allow all states to agree with the DREAM Act which allows undocumented students to have the same treatment as US citizens.

Fremont High School seniors are now writing preliminary thesis statements to help guide how they read their sources. I would greatly appreciate your feedback and help on my preliminary thesis statement.

Marlini Mesui.

Fremont High School

CC BY-SA 4.0 Feedback on my Thesis by Marlini is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.