This machine is very small. Small enough to fit in a pocket! It has a button to teleport you, but it can only be activated by a key. On the backside of the machine, you type your destination into the keyboard.

After you type in where you want to go, you enter the key and push the button, while holding the device in your hand. The gadget will automatically transport you to the location you typed in. Make sure you are being very precise or it could take you anywhere in the entire universe!

A lot of people can’t afford many plane tickets, gas, cars, and much more. But with this machine you’d never have to pay for any other type of transportation! Also, it’s so much faster than any other vehicle, you could literally get anywhere in just seconds!

CC BY-SA 4.0 Teleportation Machine by Lauren is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.