Dear Youth Voices Community,

My name is Surako Follings Jr I am currently doing my senior capstone and I feel stressed and tired by all of these journals.

This is my current thesis statement:

1 in 4 women will experience domestic violence in their lifetime. Nearly 3 million men in the US are victims of physical abuse. The people who have the power to change that statistic is women, because women that have experienced being abused or have escaped their abusive relationship are some of the strongest advocates to other women in a abusive relationship.

Fremont High School seniors are now writing preliminary thesis statements to help guide how they read their sources. I would greatly appreciate your feedback and help on my preliminary thesis statement. If you could score my thesis statement using this rubric, that would be even more helpful!!!

Surako Follings Jr.

Fremont High School

CC BY-SA 4.0 Looking for feedback on my Research Thesis by Surako is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.