To be a good student you must have respect and optimism. You need to be honest and take responsibility for what you do. If you want teachers to like you you have to be doing your work and being honest. Do your work on time and turn it in. You also need to focus on school and work, than on sports and other things.

Respect is something you should always have for teachers and students. Respect is the way for a easy life. The only way for a teacher to have a good mood is that the students are listening, quiet, working and respectful. You want to be successful you need respect.

Honesty is another way to do great things in school. You need to be able to tell the truth. Trust me I may have done it myself. You need to able to be trusted to stay in a room by yourself. Be trusted to do things that you might not have even known you can do.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Good student by Colyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.