Dear Youth Voices Community,

My name is Bernadette Tril I am currently doing my senior capstone and I am feeling overwhelmed by it all.

This is my current thesis statement:

In a society where media is shaping our cultural youth, the message that young women and men face is that a woman’s value and power is based on their youth, beauty, and sexuality and not their capacity or leadership. I am determined to begin a women’s support group by first creating my own website for women support.

Fremont High School seniors are now writing preliminary thesis statements to help guide how they read their sources. I would greatly appreciate your feedback and help on my preliminary thesis statement. If you could score my thesis statement using this rubric, that would be even more helpful!!!

Bernadette Tril

Fremont High School

o-black-women-military-facebook

CC BY-SA 4.0 A research thesis in the making by bernadette is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.