Dear Mr./Mrs. President,

Hi my name is Kathleen and, first I would  like to  congratulate you on winning! Second I want to talk about major issues in our world I would like for you to fix. An important issue in our  country is that Black lives matter movement!

I believe  U.S.A is for everyone in every culture to be here to be safe and to have fun and live life.

In the U.S.A, today Black people are not living lives. They are not having fun and they can consider saying that they are not safe here. Recently a white police officer shot a Black person thinking he was going to kill him. But he was not and so she shot the Black man. According to www.hillaryclinton.comDonald Trump doesn’t care about Black lives.

Third I want to say that we have to save children! We keep getting kidnapped and no one is caring for that. Police officers need to be on the search for more time and more into this problem. Last time I checked, kids make this world unique and fun! I want children to live life. I want children to have as much fun as all grown ups wanted, but even more fun. I want children to be safe! Don’t you?

Last but not least, I want to say help our world! Our world can be fixed our world will be fixed with no world harm no loss of children and Black Lives Matter, and I am sure that lots and lots of people want this to stop. Once again I want to congratulate you on winning and I  hope you can make these things happen!

Kathleen

Photo by Johnny Silvercloud

CC BY-SA 4.0 Do we matter in this world? by Kathleen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.