I am going to design an arm and leg band for the army and the hospitals. This gadget will be able to make the paralyzed walk and make the hurt heal fast. It will help so many live the way they wanted, long and liveable with out pain. This arm band will also recommend Meds for this human.

This will help people through what they might have never saw. Also  it will have a arm sleeve and a leg sleeve. This is able to go in water and very heated areas plus very cold places. This can also check heart rate and brain activity.

Plus this will go to fiugrueing out cancer and other diseases. This will be the new gadget that the world will want to have. Plus it might be the military’s new gadget that makes them stronger.

CC BY-SA 4.0 New gadget for future by Colyn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.