In the book I am currently reading, Did I Mention I Need You? I have gotten to the part where Eden discovers what Tyler was hiding from her. She finds out that Tyler had been smoking marijuana during his trip to New York. She was rummaging through the cabinets in the kitchen trying to look for after sun lotion when she finds marijuana in a mason jar. 

She is stunned, to say the least. She stared down at it in disbelief. She didn’t know why there would be weed in the apartment. Her mind starts going crazy as she thought whose it might be. Is it Snake’s? Or is it Tyler’s?

She couldn’t take it anymore with these assumptions and went looking for Tyler. She knew for a fact he would be on the roof so she ran up there.

When he acknowledged her presence she started off by greeting him calmly almost nonchalantly while she hid the marijuana behind her.

He greeted her the same way not knowing what was going on until she held the jar directly in front of his face. “Please tell me this is Snake’s,” she told him.

He didn’t say anything nor did he try to deny it he just stayed quiet for a bit. That’s when Eden exploded in anger. I am excited to discover more layers of this book this week.

I haven’t yet finished the book, but I am ecstatic to see what happens next.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Did I mention I need you? by Giselle is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Danielle 12 months ago

Dear Giselle,
    This is a very good book summary and I am very interested to hear more about this book. I really liked your choices of words because they vividly described everything helping to invest me. I hope to hear more!

2. Guadalupe 12 months ago

Dear, Giselle
    I´m very interested in the plot of this book. I like how you talked about the book with as much detail as you could put in. I also liked how no one would expect that part to happen. I like to read these kind of book to since there is always a twist to it. Hopefully you get to finish your book on time and hope to hear the rest of your book.

3. Stephanie 12 months ago

Dear Giselle,
    I’m very interested in the plot of the book that you are reading. One thing that I liked about this is that at this point of the book no one expected this to happen. These types of books that have a plot twist must be one of the most interesting ones to read. Thank you for your post, and I hope to hear more about how the story turns out to end.