The book I have continued reading, is the book Homelessness by Karen Latchana Kenny. I have continued reading this for the past couple of weeks. As I get further and further in the book I notice and realize more things about the homeless. Like for example, how would you feel if you lived in the street, with no money, living of some little donations you get from people? In my opinion I wouldn’t want to live like that because imagine the difficulties you would have. Some difficulties might be depression or a mental illness. These things can happen to you when you’re homeless because you can’t hardly find food and you start getting depressed. Life isn’t easy being homeless, and we the people continue to judge homeless without even knowing there back story or how they got there. Instead of judging we

CC BY-SA 4.0 by Breanna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.