1. Harry 9 months ago

We are excited! After our Art Fair we have over 45+ awesome clips to send for the film festival in Texas to work with – exciting!

2. Alex Barnett 10 months ago

This videos were very moving, and really gets you to appreciate that we have such a great education system in the United States, and that we have so many opportunities. Great use of the video, and thank you for enlightening me on what is going on in Sierre Leone.

Abby 10 months ago

Alex, thank you for your interest! I feel so lucky with the opportunities that I am given everyday and I feel so passionate about helping others to, at least, have the opportunity to stay in school!

3. Ryan 10 months ago

First off, well done using the videos, it made your post so much more interesting and engaging. With that, it is really cool to hear actual people and see what they actually do on a day to day basis. But I do think we need to place a much higher educational value in the lives of people not just in Sierra Leone, but all over the world, these girls in Sierra Leone do provide us with an example of how a lack of educational emphasis can effect one’s life.

Abby 10 months ago

Ryan, I wholeheartedly agree! Students all over the world struggle every single day in many different ways. That is exactly why we are so excited for this video project. Please encourage people from all over to submit “A Day in the Life of a Girl” video so we can use these videos as an educational tool. Thank you for your interest and wonderful thoughts!