Dear Future president,

First I want to tell you congratulate on being the next president and i just wanted to bring up something that was horrible wrong was the topic about police brutality. We need a president who will be a leader and stop the police from shooting for no reason and to stop them from being raised because according to the news a black man got shoot for doing nothing wrong. I think this is unfair to the different race and and they don’t get the freedom they need to get. I believe that police should be trained better of when to take out a gun and when to use something less violent because the people can at least explain themselves and what really happened. When you are the next president I want you to consider that police that shoot should be in jail unless they had to because it was seriously necessary.  

Photo by Elvert Barnes

CC BY-SA 4.0 Stop Police Brutality by aflores is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jackson 10 months ago

I think that you might have a good concept here but a lot of the meaning is lost by the errors you have in your essay. Semantically, gramatically, and with your spelling mistakes I find myself disenfranchised with your paper and struggle to find its purpose. I would say give it a once over to elaborate on ideas and correct mistakes.