Dear Future President of the United States,

I want to talk about an important issue that I care about, and maybe you can do something about it. I am worried about our environment and I think we need to do something about it.

In the United States today there are many trees and plants that are getting cut down.I think we need to plant more because if we keep cutting down trees, soon all the forests will be gone and animals need the forests. This can also kill them. We also need trees so maybe once we cut down the tree we should plant another one.

Please do something about this it is really important to me.

Photo by maf04

CC BY-SA 4.0 Our Life is at RISK!!! by Janeth is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Priscilla 8 months ago

Dear Janeth,

I agree with u that people are chopping down down tree’s for no reason. I will also like it to stop too. I hope I can hear from you again 0-0.

2. Danielle 10 months ago

I agree that action needs to be taken to protect our earth and all that it provides to us. I think this is a very important topic to being up. I hope to hear more from you.

3. Isa 10 months ago

I agree with you. Trees are what give us oxygen and keep us alive! I think every person in the US should plant at least one tree in their lifetime, that would help the growth of trees.