If I were to create and invention it would be the “adjustaboot” which is a boot that can adjust to your foot. So if someone like my baby sister had cerebral palsy and then it could adjust to them to help them walk better. Or if someone’s hiking alone and hurts themselves then the boot could adjust so they can walk to their car to go to the hospital.

It would be made of very flexible fabric and have a so pure chip in it so it can scan the foot and adjust as necessary. It would have straps that tighten and loosen depending on what the computer chip tells it to do. There would be a men’s, women’s, and children’s sizes since they’re adjustable.

It would, therefore, be very useful to people with walking problems and injuries. Therefore cutting down on medical expenses needed to fix limbs. I know this seems far-fetched but it’s just an idea. Thank you for reading.

Photo by deejayqueue

CC BY-SA 4.0 Invention by Callie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Genevieve 9 months ago

Callie this is great! I really think you should think about pursuing this invention, it would be very beneficial to many people.

2. Ben 10 months ago

I think this is a great idea as I fractured my growth plate in eighth grade and now I have a sort of lopsided walk. I think this is a great thing to see happen!