Dear Future President of the United States,

An important issue that I care about is immigration. It is a major issue in our country and I know a lot of people are worried about it.

I believe that we all are supposed to be treated equally as Americans and have the same rights as Americans.I think it’s unjust that Latin Americans should be kicked out of the United States. If this cause happens, it will affect families by separating them. Latinos come to the United States to have a better life, such as education.

If you don´t kick out Latinos I promise you that this country will be a great country. A country of freedom.

Please consider not kicking out Latinos.  

CC BY-SA 4.0 Immigration Freedom by Gian Carlos is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Ellisandra 1 year ago

Immigration is also very important to me as I am Latin American. I believe that those who have immigrated here are a great asset to America and are not hurting anyone. Very important issue, thanks for sharing!