One of my favorite things about the fall is all of the colors on the trees. Then being able to jump in a giant pile of the colorful leaves.

The temperature never gets hot and it’s always cold outside so you know winter is coming. After fall is winter which means snow will be coming soon, which means sledding, and sledding is awesome.

But fall also means more energy and gas use which pollutes. So we could easily not use the heater so much and stop using stoves to heat houses.

So fall might mean some pollution, but it’s still one of my favorite seasons.

Photos by Chris Sorge,

CC BY-SA 4.0 Fall by Jaiden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nyasa 2 years ago

Dear Jaiden,
    I agree with you, and fall is also my favorite season. I love how you included the positives and negatives about the season. When you said “But fall also means more energy and gas use which pollutes.” I fully agreed with that and like how even though you contradicted yourself and said something negative, to make it good again you said many positive facts after that.