Our earth is in trouble. With Global Warming and Climate Change some of our biggest problems, we need to step up and help. I’ve come up with a small solution that might help with recycling and composting.

I’ve seen this is some big science museums, so it’s not technically my idea but mine is a little tweaked. So it’s a trash can. But it has different sections for compost, paper, glass, aluminum, and trash. It would help out with all the people who are just to lazy to walk maybe 20 more feet to a recycling can. And it would help the people who don’t put recycling or compost in restraunts or gas stations.

This would be put everywhere, stores, grocery stores, etc. And for homes you could buy smaller ones, maybe not with the aluminum or glass in it. This could be a huge help to encourage, reusing, reducing, and recycling.

1. Seiji 4 years ago

Global warming has been a daunting issue facing humanity for the past decade or two, although this may not make an immediate impact it will certainly help reduce the effects going into the future.

2. Suzanna 4 years ago

I agree that global warming and climate change are important issues, and your idea to make a trash can that will sort your trash is great. I think more attention should go towards limiting green house gas emissions, your idea would help because less items would have to be made.