Dear Future President of the United States,

An important issue that I care about is animals getting treated fairly.  Why do people kill animals by getting food?. Why do people kill animals for clothes? I believe animals should get  a home with space and that is safe. We need a president who will be a leader to make to laws and to not kill animals. If you do this then animals will be safe.

Sincerely

Milly Pineda

CC BY-SA 4.0 Stop Killing Animals by Milly is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Maryrose 4 months ago

Dear Milly,

I enjoy your writing because it is short and straight to the point. One thing that stood out to me is ” Why do people kill animals by getting food?” because this questions and people think of answers that can really start a conversations. This reminds me of something that happened to me. One time I had been asked this questions and I came up with multiple things in my mind. Thanks for your project. I look forward for your next writing because sometimes reading things that are easy and straight to the point are more enjoyable and a good conversation starter.

2. Ebony 2 years ago

i agree with what you said. we should stop hunting animals and figure out another way to live without killing,sooner or later alot of animals are gonna be extinct

3. Jasmin 2 years ago

Dear Milly,
    I love your writing. It was really thoughtful and helpful. You spoke for the animals that can’t. I agree with everything you said. No one has the right to hurt and abuse animals. Your the best. Stop Animal Abuse.