Yes, I’m taking over the world ?. And YOU CAN’T STOP ME! I’m not gonna tell you how because I’m an evil GENIUS not an evil IDIOT.

I was recently asked what I would do with 10,000 dollars. I replied that I would go to Minecon to execute step one in my plans for world domination, no I’m not saying what it is, that would make my unsuspecting little pawns suspicious ;). I have it all planned out, and I assure you, this is for the good of our planet, and the good of the evil demon inside me :). I will stop overpopulation and global climate change. I will restore the earth to it’s proper balance. People will die (pleasing the demon in me), and the earth will be saved (pleasing the activist in me). You won’t be happy, but I will!

If for some reason I don’t end up taking over the world, I’ll still go to Minecon (just not with the intent to destroy). Then I’ll buy a bunch of cosplay stuff and, like, twenty Gravity Falls sweaters. Perfectly passive.

CC BY-SA 4.0 $10,000 For Me, Means The End of The Known World For You by Celeste is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Olivia 10 months ago

This is a good plan. Seems solid. A+ work.